Seems Telangana IT is going to be number 1 income generator for India.In 2 years it has grown lot and is made to guide Indian IT industry soon. Telangana IT Minister Mr KT Rama Rao works hard for end result.2 years back When Telangana born,everyone treated Hyderabad IT will be transferred to Chennai,Bangalore or Amaravathi But he broken the doubts and made to stand Telangana IT as number 1.
Yesterday,Minister Mr KTR has released IT, E&C Department’s Annual Report for year 2015-16 at The Plaza. IT Secretary Sri Jayesh Ranjan other senior officials were also present at the event.
The IT Minister had announced Annual Report – the Department’s performance, its past vision,goals, achievements over the last one year.
Besides that other below events were held in that meeting.
- Minister Mr KTR and Secretary Sri Jayesh Ranjan released recognition poster of NDLM crossing land mark , 1 lakh digitally literates in the state.
- Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA) Team Digithon are facilitated with Award of Excellence for their services in Digital Telangana programme
- Sarpanchs of Basara, Narsingapur ,Akoli and and Students of IIIT Basara, Telangana University were felicitated by Minister for IT and Secretary for achieving 100% Digital Literacy in their villages.
- 10 Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) were presented Award of Excellence by the IT Minister for their outstanding contribution towards spreading Digital Literacy.
- Minister Mr KT Rama Rao gaaru launched the website of Photonics Valley Corporation and Telangana State Technological Services (TSTS)
After that Mr. KTR answered to questions asked by media.
Author: Ravinder Ryada
Source:Telangana IT Ministry,Telangana Information Technology Association (TITA)